1. Cut a piece of paper into a long thin strip.
2. Wrap the piece of paper around your knuckle, which is the largest point the ring will have to be able to get over.
3. Mark where the two ends of the paper first overlap with a marker.
4. Measure the length with a ruler.
5. Refer to the ring size chart to determine what ring size is.
– Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size at the end of the day and when your fingers are warm
– Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
– Remember that the two hands differ slightly in size; a ring worn on a finger of the left hand will not be a perfect fit for the same finger on the right hand.
– Be careful when measuring. Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading. Remember that one millimeter corresponds to a full size.
– If you are hesitating between two sizes, choose the larger size. Please note that the style of the ring will also affect the choice of size: a bulky ring is made to be worn more loosely than a smaller model.
To ensure your finger size in the most accurate way, it is highly recommended to measure it at any jeweler/jewelry store nearby you.
|Ring Inside Diameter
|USA||UK||China Japan Singapore|